Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Windows 7 Taskbar Hotkeys


I love hotkeys! In fact, I’m pretty sure that If I could assign one for every Windows 7 action, I definitely would! With that said, here are some quick hotkey combinations I stumbled across for the Windows 7 Taskbar.

Ctrl + Click on a grouped taskbar item
Cycles through the various windows of the group.

Ctrl + Shift Click on a taskbar item
Opens program as an Administrator.

Shift + Click on a taskbar item
Opens another instance of a program. (May not work with everything)

Shift + Right-click on a taskbar item
Show the window menu for the program.



I don’t know about you, but that last hotkey combo is like gold to me! Check ‘em out!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment