Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monitor/Spy Changes in Specific File Types or Folders


I downloaded a few songs (mp3 format) from the internet and stored it but my younger brother has a habit to delete all songs which he come across (I just don’t know why – maybe just to bug me). I searched for softwares which can spy my songs folder or specific type of files and notify me or do something which can restrict my bro to delete those files. Here is a software which I came across today and has some really cool features.
Spy Deletion of Specific Files or Folders and Run Applications Automatically
TheFolderSpyIt is a folder monitoring utility and the best part is it is free and just 50KB in size.
mai1 Monitor/Spy Changes in Specific File Types or Folders
mai2 Monitor/Spy Changes in Specific File Types or Folders
Features:
  • Small size (50 KB download).
  • Simple to use.
  • Portable (No installation, carry in your thumb drive).
  • Attractive interface.
  • Monitor any number of folders in real-time.
  • Execute a file when a change is detected(plays wav files, executes other files).
  • Fully automated (Run and forget).
  • Monitor many types of changes: Creation,Deletion, Attributes changes, Access date, Filesize changes etc.
  • Auto start (optional).
  • Can run in background.
  • Can write logs.
  • monitor specific files in a folder.
The software is very easy to use. Just fill in the folder name or type of file like *.mp3 in my case and fill the executable file (optional) and you’re done. This software can also be used to write logs so you know who has done what and when.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment