Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password


Recover Yahoo Password
It’s a fact that everyone uses a common User ID and password for all their sign-up services. But what will happen, if you lost your password. Fortunately, you will be able to change your Yahoo password in case you forgot your current password. This will be of great help to people who always forget things.
Yahoo Password Recovery
Only with few simple steps, you will be able to Recover Yahoo Password if you have forgotten it.
1. Open the mail.yahoo.com and click on  “I can’t access my account”
i-can-not-accress-my-account
if you are using Yahoo Messenger run it and then click the link labeled as “Forgot Your Password”right at the bottom of your Yahoo Messenger window.
forgot-your-password-yahoo
2. You will be prompted to the page, select the option “I forgot my password” and click Next.
what-did-you-forgot
3. There you will be asked for your Yahoo ID and to enter the word-verification code generated below. Give it, and click Next.
enter-yahoo-id-and-security-code
4. Give your email address where you want to send your password. Note: like your other web service company. (mojjo@hotmail.com) or you can choose second method “i can’t access any of the above (Secret Question method)” Click Next.
seletc-option-to-reset-yahoo-password
5. Your password will be sent to your email account you entered in the previous page within few seconds. Visit your email account (previously mentioned), follow the instruction in the email and you are done.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

1 comments:

Ella-Bays said...

This blog provides great help to me. I have lost the access to my Yahoo Mail account two weeks ago. I have tried out tons of techniques to retrieve my account but nothing works. The moment I see read this article I knew what I was missing in my troubleshooting technique & how to Yahoo password recover. Hats off to the team of Mail support.

Post a Comment