Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

How to grab a IP easily with CommView | IMAGES INCLUDED

Im show you a easy method on how to grab a IP verify easily. Ofcourse you can use cmd and use commands there, but that's more advanced than this(<- in my opinion).

Step 1

Install CommView, You can download it here


Step 2

Open CommView and press the "Start capture"-button.
Also make sure you have the right adapter selected in the list.
Where can I find that button.?



You'll now see alot of IP's, these are all IP's you have connect to you.

Step 3

I will as an example steal the IP from a guy over skype.
Lets call him by pressing "call"


Step 4

The guy don't need to answer, but we gotta do this step fast, because usually they'll deny or w/e. Just do this step as fast as you can.
While you're calling him switch to CommView.
Now you will have press "Bytes"



to see which one those IP's is taken the most bytes, which should be the one you're calling.
Now we got the IP at the top.





Step 5

To copy the IP to your clipboard right on it press Copy -> and then Remote IP Address.



After a few attempts, you will be able to do this very fast.
Usually I always take the IP of someone when speaking over skype, I rename his name with the NAME - IP, so whenever I want to I can DDoS him. Very Useful to me.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment