Well, now talking about iPhone, there are several ways to find iPhone IMEI number, serial number and ICCID. So lets start exploring them one by one.
Method 1: Finding iPhone IMEI in iTunes with iPhone connected to it:
Follow these simple steps to find iPhone IMEI, serial number, and ICCID.
- First of all connect iPhone to the computer, and select your iPhone when it starts appearing in iTunes 7.6 ( or higher)
- Now select the “Summary” tab and it will show you up your iPhone’s serial number.
- Under the same “Summary” tab click on Phone Number (see screenshot above) and iTunes will display IMEI number.
- Similarly click on “IMEI” and iTunes will display the ICCID.
Method 2: Finding iPhone IMEI in iTunes with iPhone not connected to iTunes:
When you don’t have iPhone connected to iTunes follow this procedure.
- Open up iTunes 8.1 ( or higher version) and mouse over a device backup. Now open preferences in iTunes, in Windows you can do it by choosing “Edit > Preferences” and in Mac you can go to “iTunes > Preferences“.
- Select the “Devices” tab. Now for a backed up iPhone hovering the mouse over a backup will display the serial number and IMEI number too. See the screenshot below.
Method 3: IMEI on iPhone About Screen:
iPhone About screen displays your iPhone serial number,IMEI, and ICCID. To open your iPhone About screen go to Settings > General > About from your iPhone home screen. You will need to scroll down a bit to see IMEI and serial number.
Method 4: Finding iPhone IMEI on SIM tray of iPhone 3G:
You can find serial number and iPhone IMEI on iPhone Sim tray also. See the Screenshot below.
Method 5: IMEI on the back of iPhone:
You can also find your iPhone serial number and IMEI number engraved on the back of your iPhone metal case.